Board index » General Forum

Post subject: newbie
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 1:16 am 

Hi all, I wrote before about the Xmas present I bought myself. A 360/12 and said that this is the first guitar I ever bought without seeing or trying first. Just on reputation alone. After I ordered it I found this forum. The forum served to make me feel that I made the right decision. Well yesterday It arrived. It is more than I expected! I plugged in to my vintage '68 Fender twin and...........
I guess you all know. The sound! My god the sound! I have been playing since '59 And I make a decent living as a solo vocal/guitarist. Also in a band, A K A George found on cdbaby.com (shameless plug) The 360/12 joins a gibson l-4a accoustic/electric A guild 212xl 12 string.(which is gonna be lonely) A vintage alpine white les paul custom(never lonely) And a wall full of others. Mr Hall, You make a fine product. It rivals any of these guitars I play. The fire-glo is unique and beautifully done and the playability is like butter. I am so happy I took the chance. I'm gonna go play now. Bye, and thank you all for this forum.
I'll be baaaaaaaaaaack

Post subject: Re: newbie
 Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 9:14 am 

Git- Don't you wish you'd gone out and bought one the first time you heard "Mr. Tambourine Man"? I bought my first one over 30 years ago. I'd have had one sooner if I could have afforded it. Have 3 now. You never outgrow your need for Ricks! Welcome to the fold! -Dr.Phil

Post Posted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:20 pm 

first thing i did play was mr tamborine man. Kind of a right to passage. Took it to the gig last night. Lots of ooooooooo's and ahhhhhhhhh's

Post Posted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:41 am 

Now, that's what you call "customer satisfaction"! -Dr.Phil

Post Posted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 3:50 am 

Mr Tambourine Man that is great...i dont know what ill play, i just got a confirmation on the delivery of my 330 to the warehouse...so im playing the waiting game on my first ever Rickenbacker...6 days until the delivery then who knows when it ships...

"-there is a wait so long
you'll never wait so long

--here comes your man"

Board index » General Forum