Board index » General Forum

Post subject: Contemplating selling my new Les Paul Standard for a Ric 360
 Post Posted: Fri May 05, 2017 9:22 pm 

Hey Guy's
I had a fireglo 360 not too long ago but I hate the color red (no offense to fireglo owners), but It's just my least favorite color.
I only bought that one because I've wanted a Ric very badly for over 25 years, and it was the only one the store was getting for the next year or so, now truth be told it was the best sounding and most comfortable guitar I ever played.
However I just could not live with that red color, it made me cringe every time I opened the case....so I sold it, and moved on to an SG but that didn't feel quite right, and now I have the new 2017 Les Paul Standard HP in the Bourbon burst color, and it's pretty, and it sounds good, but the feel and the sound just isn't on par with that Ric 360 I had.
Now I realize where i'm typing this, but I thought if maybe anyone here knew of where I could go to get a fair trade, because I believe the Les Paul retails for over $1000 more than a new Ric 360.
So I don't want to get raked over the coals by a big guitar chain, especially since my Les Paul is only a month old and in New Mint condition, and I do want a NEW Ric.
Please let me know if you can advise me on where to go or where to sell.
Thanks.

Post subject: Re: Contemplating selling my new Les Paul Standard for a Ric
 Post Posted: Tue May 09, 2017 3:54 pm 

Never mind guys after some wheelin and dealin' I finally got rid of my les Paul and now my new jetglo 360 is on the way....
Thanks ! I'm just happy to be back in the Ric family where I belong.....I can't wait for it to arrive.

Board index » General Forum