Rickenbacker International Corporation - Forum
http://www.rickenbacker.com/forum/

RIC Outlet now open
http://www.rickenbacker.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5637
Page 2 of 9

Author:  rev0lv3r [ Sun May 06, 2007 9:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Will any guitars be sold through the eBay outlet?

Author:  2tensandan18 [ Sun May 06, 2007 11:48 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

John Hall, the coolest guy EVER. Thank you. Alan

Author:  JohnHall [ Sun May 06, 2007 11:57 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Quote:
Will any guitars be sold through the eBay outlet?
If we do- and it's a very big if- it would have to be scratch n' dent items, things we wouldn't sell to a dealer.

Author:  Primus2112 [ Tue May 08, 2007 11:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Mr. Hall is officially my hero.

Author:  Ricknut63 [ Tue May 08, 2007 8:38 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...scratch & dent RICs...how attractive and repellent at the same time...I can't wait!...that is one big IF...

Author:  reincheque [ Tue May 08, 2007 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Quote:
Quote:
Will any guitars be sold through the eBay outlet?
If we do- and it's a very big if- it would have to be scratch n' dent items, things we wouldn't sell to a dealer.


That opens up the whole issue of what does happen to the items that don't meet RIC's high standards. Human nature being what it is, one imagines that there's bound to be the odd guitar that won't make it past Quality Control and that can't be made good.

Is this a major factor, I wonder?

Regards,


djp

Author:  reincheque [ Tue May 08, 2007 10:52 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Quote:
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...scratch & dent RICs...how attractive and repellent at the same time...I can't wait!...that is one big IF...


To paraphrase Todd in Scrubs, "pre-distressed five - I'll take it..."

Regards,


djp

Author:  Woodman [ Wed May 09, 2007 2:48 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Quote:
Mr. Hall is officially my hero.


I like Lebron James. Can you do a windmill dunk JH?

Author:  trekster [ Wed May 09, 2007 6:02 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Quote:
That opens up the whole issue of what does happen to the items that don't meet RIC's high standards. Human nature being what it is, one imagines that there's bound to be the odd guitar that won't make it past Quality Control and that can't be made good.

Is this a major factor, I wonder?

Regards,


djp



I dunno why..maybe it's the lack of morning coffee.. but when I read this, the first thought that popped in my mind was "hmm.. a RIC wood chipper"..."


brrr....

--T

Author:  Emjayw [ Thu May 10, 2007 3:36 am ]
Post subject:  Re: RIC Outlet now open

Woo Hoo! Thanks, J.H! now that I've got a set of black-chrome Schaller Kluson-style keywinds on the way to me, I can swap-out some of the bad ones from my '86 620/12MGBT. I've put up with the "slop" for 15 years and never thought I'd get a chance to purchase some spares. BTW, I was told by unnamed person(s) at RIC many years ago that these particular keywinds no longer existed in "new" condition so I was amazed when they turned up for auction. Thanks again. Mike in Texas

Page 2 of 9 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/