Board index » Setup And Technical

Post subject: Rickenbacker repairs
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:33 am 

Hi

Could anyone recommend a good Rickenbacker repairman in the Connecticut or New England area? Someone especially knowledgeable in Ric electronics

Post subject: Re: Rickenbacker repairs
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:07 pm 

I want to thank all who suggested that I bring my Rickenbackers to Mouradian guitars in Winchester, Mass.

I finally brought my RM 370-12 and my new Amber Fireglo 360 to Jim and John. As advertised, they are the ABSOLUTE best. When I first checked them out online, I noted that all of the Google and Yelp reviews-- hundreds of them-- were ALL 5 stars!! Just go and read them yourself. All of the superlatives that are written about them are TRUE!!!

For the first time in many years, my McGuinn 12-string sounds awesome. Jim listened to all of my problems and solved them one-by-one. Now, all of the "shorts" in the electronics are finally fixed. Now, the toggle switch works for the first time in 15 years. Now, I can use any and all of the 3 pickups and blend the sound. He also GREATLY reduced the radio interference that pops up when I use the McGuinn compressor jack. For years, nobody had a clue how to get rid of those radio stations that the compressor picked up!!!!

It was a three-hour ride, but well worth it!!! I STRONLY urge any Ric owners to take their instruments to Mouradian Guitars!!!!

Board index » Setup And Technical