Board index » Setup And Technical

Post subject: Rickenbacker 325 V59 query...
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:53 am 

So a couple of questions regarding the 325 V59:

1. I have seen both TV and Burns style knobs on 325 V59's (I have TV style and love them). Why is there two types of V59 and do the different knobs indicate any other differences between the two models?

And this kind of brings me to my next question:

2. I have seen a video where a 325 owner is talking about the different style pickups that you might have on your 325. He mentions the visual difference being whether they are screwed in with just phillips head screwdrivers or a mix of one phillips head (in the middle) and two flat head screws (either side) indicating whether you have vintage style or modern. Again, I have seen both on V59s. I have the one with mixed phillips and flathead screws. What is the accurate description of the two types and which ones do I have.

I guess I'd also like to know why a guitar with one name (325 V59) can come with two different sets of knobs and two different types of pickups? But mainly, I just want to know as much as I can about my 325 V59. It's my No.1 guitar and I love it til death do us part. (which is more than I can say about my wife, lol)

Board index » Setup And Technical