Board index » Just Basses




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:58 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:57 pm
Posts: 37
I use a Fender Rumble 200. Black tolex and silver face. Very lightweight and loud and growly. Solid State. 200 watts.

I am hoping to get a 4003 very soon to play on it.

Got one bass, two mids, and one treble knob for the eq. All I need. Overdrive channel. Gain, Master, three push button pre sets, or just use no presets and run straight, which I do so far. Ground lift, phones, XLR out, horn on off switch. min pin aux. effects loop. Ground lift.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Wed May 03, 2017 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 am
Posts: 4
I'm running my 4003W through a Markbass Mini CMD 121P Combo, and a NY 121 Cab.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:35 am
Posts: 4
I just changed out the Markbass for a Fender Rumble 500 Combo. The 4003W has a really nice bottom to it with the twin Eminence 10's onboard. It's 350 watts @ 8 ohms, with out an external cab plugged in. And it's a wood cab. I like that.
With the Fender amp, if I have an issue, it's easier to deal with than with Markbass too.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 1:00 pm
Posts: 1188
Location: NE Ohio
Someone fill me in with the gear I have. Surely, some of you know what I use these days.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon May 18, 2015 12:09 pm
Posts: 2
Running a Zoom B3N multi-pedal, using the SVT modeling for 80% of what I play, the other 20% dabbling with the Fender Bassman and Aguilar models. Split the DI to the Mains and to a 250w powered floor monitor. Love what I'm getting now. Experimenting with the MarkBass and Acoustic 370 models, waiting for more to be added by Zoom later as downloads (B3N only been out six months or so -- based on previous models with earlier pedals, hoping we get Hartke and Marshall models soon).


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2018 5:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am
Posts: 4
My 4003 Jetglo is playing fine through a Bassman 500 head, and a Bassman 115 Neo cab.

_________________
4003 Jetglo / USA Geddy Lee Jazz
Bassman 800 & Bassman 115 Neo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Wed May 30, 2018 8:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am
Posts: 4
jetglo ricman wrote:
My 4003 Jetglo is playing fine through a Bassman 500 head, and a Bassman 115 Neo cab.


An edit to the post.
I was able to acquire a Bassman 800 head, to take the place of the Bassman 500. I like being able to get 500 watts from a single 8 ohm cab.

_________________
4003 Jetglo / USA Geddy Lee Jazz
Bassman 800 & Bassman 115 Neo


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: What amp do you use?
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:15 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 10:49 am
Posts: 4
Attachment:
12721 800.jpg [71.2 KiB]
Not downloaded yet
My 4003 Jetglo, with the Bassman 800 / 115 Neo.

_________________
4003 Jetglo / USA Geddy Lee Jazz
Bassman 800 & Bassman 115 Neo


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 68 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Just Basses


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ
X