Board index » Just Basses

Post subject: Rick customer service
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:28 am 

New to the forum here, although I have been reading it for a bit I never felt the need to join. I have been plaving a Ric bass for thirty five years or so and would have to say never had an issue until recently.
Last june I decided to buy a new 4003 Fireglow the bass arrived and like all the other rics I have owned was flawless. Two weeks ago the bass developed a mirophonic issue accopanied by an intermittant shorting sound. At that time I called thevender I had purchased it from and was told to get ahold of Rickenbacker. This sent shivers down my spine as I assumed I would have to ship it back and wait forever to get it back. I had experianced this with other equiptment in the past. Lucily I have a spare 4003 so I called and spoke to Brendan who helped with the return process and was without doubt very possitive. After the bass arrived at Rickenbacker I spoke to Brendan again and was told that they were dealing with the issue and to my surprise he mentioned a problem they sw on the bass in regards to the finish and that he would deal with it for me. I was blown away that they had seen something ghad not mentioned and were willing to deal with it for me. I was concernd that it would be there for a little longer (i don't like not having a bac up} and was told it would be back soon. THAT IS WHY YOU BUY A RIC!!!!! Hats off to the customer service. The bad part is that last night after a gig my car was broken into and my only Ric was stolen, looks like I will have to work for a bit with a bass from another brand till it gets back!!!
Gary

Post subject: Re: Rick customer service
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:25 am 

Yep, the Welcoming Committee is definitely on a break.

So welcome to the forum!

Go to the Rick Resource forum. Those guys will help you to get your stolen bass back.

Post subject: Re: Rick customer service
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 2:46 pm 

Welcome and so sorry to hear you bass got lifted from your car.
Hope you get it back.

Board index » Just Basses