Board index » Deja Vu

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: WAIT TIME
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:10 am 

But when will my 370/6 BBR leave the factory in perfect shape?

Rick

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:05 am 

370 BBR? soon? Maybe? Hint?

Post Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:14 am 

You have answered your own question.

It will leave WHEN it is in perfect condition.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 4:02 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Quote:
Since no one seems able to do a simple search, here is John Hall's (RIC CEO) own quote that yes, Ben and all, there IS Rickenbacker "B" stock being sold on eBay:

What's the expression- the devil's in the details?

Big difference between "Musician's Friend B stock" (what I said) and "Rickenbacker B stock" (what you said). There's plenty of one and none of the other.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:35 pm 

Quote:
Big difference between "Musician's Friend B stock" (what I said) and "Rickenbacker B stock" (what you said).

Well, I had hoped that this thread would be dead by now. However, John, that is NOT what I said. Scroll up. This is EXACTLY what I posted:

Quote:
"And yet, however, there is still the unexplained woman in the midwest who somehow gets her hands on a large number of "B's" from MFriend (and resells them)."

I did say "B's from M(usician's) Friend" didn't I? Not from RIC.

Apology accepted.

Post Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:58 pm 

Quote:
This is complete bullshit and I'm very disappointed if any dealer is using this as a sales tactic.

Don't hold back any punches, tell us how you really feel! :)

It is super that the CEO of Ric very actively monitors this forum. You have a great product and it's nice to know you care so much.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:03 pm 

I wrote weeks, and meant months, so now it's 42 months waiting for our 350JG

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:11 am 

I need to throw my 2 cents, hell, nickel in here.... Those who are waiting for RIC's don't remember (or were not around) in the 60s when RIC's, even here in California, were very, and I mean very hard to obtain. Lot's of folks (incl myself) were LUCKY ENOUGH to stumble on a new one OCCASIONALLY (like my first 450 or 360) in Northern California..... If you did'nt buy it, too bad, it was gone later in the day. The only instrument I waited for was my 330 75th Anniversay, and I knew up front there wwas going to be a wait...The problem we have nowadays is the "Get It Now, or I Want It Now Generation" My "Very Reputable" dealer had my 325 58, 325 64, and 1996 in stock so when I learned they were in stock, I purchased them.... ALSO, to infer that RIC distributes seconds in pure BS !!!!.. We all have had minor issues with new instruments, with RIC, a phone call or email explaining the problem gets the ball rolling towards complete satisfaction.. I won't tolerate "they are not making them fast enough, or they won't honor my warranty (even though it may have changed hands a few times) People, JH, CH, BH and Kenny & all the people at RIC don't deserve any lambasting by "whiners" They produce, and service, one of the finest lines of musical instruments........And, the wait is worth it....

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:37 am 

Talk about wait time....The guitar shop Im working In (Hagström Music SWEDEN)...has waited ...now almost 3 years for two guitars and one 4003 Bass we have on order....so those whit a wait time about 6 months or so dont feel to bad about it...nuff said really.
Best Frank.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:18 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Since YOU, Firstbassman, made the inference that we let B stock items out of this factory, perhaps you should apologize or at least have the courtesy to keep such wildly ignorant comments to yourself.

Obviously, I was spot on with my previous post. Nice try though on your last post to weasel your way out of this little misunderstanding by claiming that's what you originally meant.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Board index » Deja Vu