Board index » Rickenbacker amps

Post subject: Parts for TR 100
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:21 am 

I've got a TR 100 from the States but the seller tricked me and it is not working. The company who is looking after it told me exactly what the problem is. I need to place a text and some pictures for explanation but have no clue who will get this message here. At least, we need some parts. Stupid me, I lost John Halls e.mail address so may be someone can offer me a solution/option where I can send my request?
A bit disadvantage to live in New Zealand regarding to technical support from the real world. Thanks for any help, Tex

Post subject: Re: Parts for TR 100
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:24 am 

Quote:
may be someone can offer me a solution/option where I can send my request?

Welcome to the RIC Forums. The RIC Service Department might be able to answer some of your Rickenbacker TR100 amp questions. You can contact them at: service@rickenbacker.com

You can also find the schematics for Rickenbacker Amplifiers by going to the Service tab above, then Schematics and click on Amplifier Schematics.

Post Posted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:35 am 

Quote:
Quote:
may be someone can offer me a solution/option where I can send my request?

Welcome to the RIC Forums. The RIC Service Department might be able to answer some of your Rickenbacker TR100 amp questions. You can contact them at: service@rickenbacker.com

You can also find the schematics for Rickenbacker Amplifiers by going to the Service tab above, then Schematics and click on Amplifier Schematics.

Thank you very much for your reply, will follow your advises asap. Tex

Post Posted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:40 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Same Tex that visited me with Raven?

Sorry, but we no longer have any amplifier parts, other than an occasional knob or something at might appear in our eBay outlet.

However, all of the electronic parts are readily available and even those no longer produced (i.e. some semiconductors) have easily cross-referenced replacements off the shelf that are in many cases better than the originals.

PC boards and pots are about the only thing not readily available, but these are always rebuild-able or otherwise able to be recreated.

Presumably you are also aware that the schematic is available online here: http://www.rickenbacker.com/pdfs/19525.pdf

Board index » Rickenbacker amps